USE OF THE SITELicense
Ultravision LED Solutions grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Site only as expressly permitted in these Terms. Except for this limited license, we do not grant you any other rights or license with respect to this Site; any rights or license not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unless we have granted you permission in advance and in writing, you may use the Site only for your personal, non-commercial use, and not to provide services to a third party.No Copy, Distribution, or Sale
You may download, display, or print one (1) copy of any portion of the Content. If you do so, you may not modify the Content in any way.Except as provided above, you may not:
- Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, transmit, any part of the Content in any form whatsoever;
- Use a frame or border environment around the Site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or mirror or replicate any portion of the Site;
- Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any Content or any part of this Site;
- Reverse engineer any part of this Site; or
- Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the Site in any form to any third parties.
Unless otherwise provided within these Terms, or unless specific applicable law requires Ultravision to allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without the prior written consent of Ultravision:
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor Content;
- Use the Site other than to make legitimate reservation requests;
- Use the Site to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Use or access the Site in any way that, in our reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Site, or any other computer systems or networks used by Ultravison or other Site users;
- Upload or transmit to the Site or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with, intercept, the normal operation of our Site, or appropriate the Site or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of a third party;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes, or attempts to interfere, with the normal operation of our site, or take any action that impose an unreasonable load on our equipment; or
- Disguise the origin of the information transmitted through the Site.
COPYRIGHT POLICYYou may not use the Site or any Products and Services to post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary materials belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary materials. It is Ultravision’s policy to terminate privileges of any Member or other user of the Site who infringes the copyright of others upon receipt of prompt notification to Ultravision by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please review and utilize our procedures for protecting your rights as set forth below.In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512, Ultravision has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement. Ultravision respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners and their agents and representatives. Members and others who use any part of the Site are required by these Terms to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that your work has been copied on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
Ultravision reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to update or modify these Terms, impose new conditions, or make any other additions, deletions, modifications or changes to any part of the Site at any time without prior notice. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Your use of the Site following any such changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the revised Terms. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms whenever you use this Site.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (including the specific URL of each item in dispute, which should help us to quickly locate the Content);
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
FAILURE TO INCLUDE ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY SPECIFIC URLS WHERE CONTENT MAY BE FOUND, WILL RESULT IN A DELAY OF THE PROCESSING OF THE DMCA NOTIFICATION AND MAY RESULT IN YOUR HAVING TO REPEAT SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE PROCESS.
Notice and Takedown
If Ultravision receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing, as described below, or to be the subject of infringing activity. Ultravision will also comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter-notification is received, as described below. Ultravision may, at its discretion, deny access to this Site by, or disable and/or terminate the accounts of other users who may be infringers.
Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be delivered as follows, by email, fax or standard mail:
Ultravision LED Solutions
13455 Noel Rd.
Dallas, TX 75240
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Ultravision will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION WE PRESENT HERE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. WE PRESENT THIS INFORMATION FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.